If you have been involved in an accident, you may now be experiencing pain and disability because of the injuries you sustained. Even after undergoing standard medical care, many people with injuries continue to deal with chronic symptoms that disrupt their lives. Fortunately, quality chiropractic care can help you to recover from your injuries and live a fuller, more productive life.
Benefits of Chiropractic Care
Chiropractic care offers a variety of benefits for patients, including:
- Less pain – Many patients with chronic pain because of an injury report lower pain levels after visiting a chiropractor. Pain levels may continue to decrease with continued treatment.
- Improved mobility – Patients dealing with limited mobility because of an injury often experience a greater range of motion and more strength in the affected area after beginning chiropractic care. These effects become more noticeable as the patient continues treatment.
- Low risk of complications – Chiropractic care is unlikely to cause serious complications, making it much safer for patients than other treatments that may be available to personal injury victims, such as surgery and steroid injections.
- Few side effects – Chiropractic care is non-invasive and causes very few side effects for most patients, if any.
- Affordable – Chiropractic care is an affordable alternative to more invasive and expensive treatment options.
What Kinds of Injuries Can Be Treated?
Chiropractic care is safe and appropriate for most types of injuries. You can seek treatment from a chiropractor if you were injured in a car accident, a fall or an incident that took place at work. If you aren’t sure whether chiropractic care would be beneficial for your injury, contact us to schedule a consultation.
What to Expect
When you visit Acupuncture Chiropractic Center for personal injury treatment, your first visit will consist of a thorough evaluation and consultation. During this visit, the doctor will perform an examination and talk to you about your medical history. Depending on the specifics of your condition, we may also take x-rays to learn more. After the doctor has all of the necessary information, he will discuss your recommended treatment plan.
The goal of treatment at Acupuncture Chiropractic Center is to treat you as a whole person, rather than simply to treat your symptoms. With every patient, our doctors always take the time to investigate the underlying causes of symptoms so they can address them directly. As you continue in treatment, we will work hard to help you experience less pain, recover as much of your normal physical function as possible and maximize the quality of your life.